Friday, March 27, 2009

Arboretum

SO much to say...where to start - Mama (yes, I call her "Mama" - that's nothing compared to me calling brother..."brother") and I went to the arboretum....sounded easy enough. Put the girls in their own stroller- so Emma doesn't get mad that Audrey is in "her" stroller. I loaded up with snacks, water, toys, you name it - I probably had it in that big suit case I call a diaper bag. Mama brought the camera and the extra hands. Well, the first 5 minutes were terrific! We looked at some flowers, went potty - and then we let Audrey out of the stroller. BIG mistake. Once you let her out, she won't go back in! It was a beautiful day full of chasing children, looking at flowers, and snapping pictures while holding the camera close to the ground and doing a running snap. We did get some cute pictures - so I'll think I'll call it a success - just an exausting one.

No comments: