Friday, January 8, 2010

Wow

It's been a while! The kids are in the living room watching Nemo and eating yogurt - I'm sure it's everywhere by now - oh well. That's what the dogs are for - right? Isn't that why people with kids have dogs - to clean up the messes? It works. Things have been....fast...lately. With school, church, the girls... everything goes by quickly. I'm loving serving at Elevate Life Church and love even more that I get to do it with Heath. I love being able to go out and do things as a family that make an impact on more than just us. It's a good feeling! I'm off to our Lifesource Christmas party in about 10 minutes...it's our bookstore at church...and yes, I know Christmas is well passed us now - that's ok. The giant knot in the back of my neck hurts now - just a thought - I thought I'd type it since I was thinking it. I'm getting even more random in my thoughts as I get older - not a good thing. I better go....

No comments: